Friday, December 10, 2010

Road Trip: Dayton


So, I've got to be out of town the next couple of days for my brother Alex's wedding. More photos from Revenge at Tru are in the editing process, and should be up this weekend. This has been a week of traveling -- first to the southwestern corner of Indiana, and now to Ohio. It might be hectic straight up until the end of December, since I'm moving to Vincennes.

But don't worry - I'm not taking a super-heavy courseload, and I will keep plenty of time penciled into my agenda to take lots of pics and keep up with this blog. I'm too into this thing to even think about letting up, no matter how freaky life may get. The only thing constant is change, after all.

I'll try to get some nice style shots while I'm in Dayton. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment