Saturday, December 7, 2013

Quick Hit: Fantasy Dresses for Holiday and Birthday Parties

I'm going to cop straight-out to the fact that this post wasn't entirely my idea. It was inspired by Estelle at XOJane.

I already have the perfect dresses to see me through New Years and Christmas, so I'm not concerned about that today. But I do turn 29 in January, so I was a bit inspired by Estelle to look at wildly expensive dresses that don't at all fit my service-sector budget. And now, I am in love. Sigh. It is amazing. I could wear the HELL out of this dress:

Giambattista Valli one-shoulder dress, which is currently listed at 50% off its regular price of $2629.07
.


I perish just a little bit inside.

This one from BCBG Max Azria is also one-shoulder, embellished, and comes in a punchy pink color. Not quite as much drama though. At least it's within reach price-wise. It doesn't have all the delicious, fluffy ruffle, though. Like seriously. I'm swooning over that 2 thousand dollar dress. I like everything about it better, including the shade of pink. I can just see it with a wavy, piecey updo in my dark hair, minimal accessories like maybe just one bracelet, false lashes, and metallic shoes.

BCBG Max Azria dress, $99.00
Have you seen similar that doesn't cost a month's pay? If so, hook a gal up. Otherwise, we can just moon over pretty dresses together. What's your fantasy party dress? How would you style it?

No comments:

Post a Comment