Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Post Links: Simplicity is beautiful

TinyHouseTalk.com: Five reasons you should start owning less.

TinyHouseBlog.com: Costa Rican Small Houses


Look at how lovely it is! This post sports some super-cute photos of little cabins and such. Since my ideal home is 550 square feet or smaller, and the average home in Costa Rica is between 400 and 600 feet, these look to be pretty much perfect. But then I'm one of those weirdos who kind of wish yurts were up to building code. I'm not about to move to the Appalachians and be a yurt-dwelling hermit with goats and chickens, and unless urban homesteading some day becomes yurt-friendly, I'm lookin' at cabins and such. Something with a nice open closet to show off my fashionista pretties, obviously.

TinyHouseSwoon.com: My Little Home
I MEAN LOOK AT IT. JUST LOOK AT IT. I could weep at the beauty. Right down to the spiral staircase I've dreamed of having in my dream home since I was a little kid! I'd build this exact house, but then probably paint its exterior some obnoxious color that pisses all the neighbors off.

AlreadyPretty.com: Sally interviews a minimalist and takes photos of her closet.

ExpertEnough.com: A minimalist approach to a killer closet
It's easy to be excited about getting dressed when all that you own are your favorite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment