Friday, January 21, 2011

Scarf-tacular!

I recently learned a new way to tie a scarf, courtesy of Jessica at What I Wore. Her handy video has FOUR ways to tie a scarf, it's perfectly adorable just like her, and you can find it here.

My old standbys are option # 1 in Jessica's video, just wrapping the scarf a time or two and letting it hang, or tying the scarf ascot-style. I was intrigued, though, by the way I'd seen Jessica tie her scarves in a few photos. I may or may *not* have inspired her instructional video with a recent blog comment. We may never know. But trying new things is always a fantastic prospect, and her European-chic scarf tie (option 4!) just might be my new fave.

Still not enough scarfy action for ya? Here's 37 more ways to tie the things.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment