Sunday, January 2, 2011

Inspirational Videos

Happy 2011, everyone! I'm working on a little recap photo-collage of the fun parties and sweet ensembles from bringing the new year in, but while that's in progress, I took a break to watch some videos. I just love La Roux, don't you? She's channeling Bowie so hard in "Bulletproof." And in Quicksand, she's about as femme as I've ever seen her. This may come as a shock since I tend to dress so classic and girly (albeit with a gothic twist), but I do love me some gender-bending fashion.



Tell me you don't pine for the shiny black chain-embellished jacket. I won't believe you.

Next up, Quicksand. Tell me it doesn't make you want to stock up on animal prints and flowy, silky scarves.



What videos have inspired you in the past year?

No comments:

Post a Comment