Sunday, December 5, 2010

Inspiration International 1.0

It's common knowledge that I love Indianapolis, and while we aren't exactly the first place you'd point to on the map as a fashion Mecca, I believe in our little big city. I also believe in the glimmers of hope I keep seeing in the creative, arts, and fashion community.

Just the same, nobody's ever benefited from being too insular. With that in mind, I'm picking a few of my very favorite pictures from street-style blogs around the world. I went back several weeks to locate a selection that spoke to me. It was VERY difficult to narrow down only six! I hope you agree that these snaps inspire the onlooker to think about shape, color, pattern, texture, and attitude from a new angle.


Fall sunshine at Copenhagen StreetStyle





Volume FASHION STREET SNAP captures flair in a maxi skirt




The Sartorialist: On the Street....Viv, Milano













































Stil in Berlin: Stil in New York: Alison















































RID STREET SNAP - layered sweaters












































THE STYLE SCOUT - London: Great Queen Street











































If you enjoy and/or find inspiration in what you see, please take the time to visit these hardworking fashion bloggers from all over the world. Go join me in thanking them for their good work.

Love and beauty always,

Leah


2 comments:

  1. How spot-on is that Sartorialist pic? Talk about a perfect, ladylike, stylish outfit. Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right! It's enough to make me want to run out and get some leopard pumps.

    Now that I think of it, my older profile pic had a similar combo-idea; purple dotted cami, purple leopard scarf. But this lady's dress with the shoes... It's freakin' gold.

    ReplyDelete