Friday, December 3, 2010

DIY necklace project via The Fashionate Traveler

I love this woman. I've lurked on her blog for a lil' while. (*lurk lurk stalk stalk* Dun dun DUUUUN!)

This stylish Aussie trots all over the globe, so squares like you and I don't have to. She's always dressed to kill, and quick to share her secrets of fabulosity. And, it would appear that the necklace that intrigues her also intrigues me:


This is a Tom Binn exclusive that retails for over 600 pounds. Needless to say, the way our dollar has been dropping of late, this would be a HEFTY chunk of change for those of us stateside. But it's sooo dreamy. What's a gal to do?

Follow the FT's tutorial, of course! I'm not going to spill the beans here b/c I'm not a content-scraper like that, yo! You'll have to go to her own site for the goods. Her version starts out with more necklace-strands, fewer gemstones, and a lot more blinged-out skull charms. Enjoy, and I hope it inspires.

No comments:

Post a Comment