Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fearless patterns on Monument Circle


My friend Jared snapped this awesome dude over his lunch break a couple weeks ago. I know, it's a bit late in season for a straw hat, but in spite of the fact it's November, it was about 72 degrees out. So why not milk it?

Just look at that sweater, doesn't it make you yearn for your old Nintendo? Alone, it'd probably look ridiculous, but paired with a khaki blazer, it's downright dapper. Harmonious colors within the contrasting patterns of his pants, striped hatband, and TWO floral scarves keep an air of whimsy within sophistication. (And I LOVE a man who's not afraid of a good floral!)

I tip my own hat to you, sir.

1 comment:

  1. I just found out this guy was dressed as the 7th dr. who

    http://doctorwho.edogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/sylvester_mccoy.jpg

    ReplyDelete