Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 26: What the hell am I doing here?

Okay, I skipped forward several days on the catch-up, because I was scared of the "draw a self portrait" prompt and so I wanted to get out of the way.

I've produced one decent drawing, ever, and it's not this one. In 7th grade, I had my one and only entry in the school art show. I think it was a still life, but I don't remember. It took a lot of effort, and it didn't win anything.

Whatever.

Here's the ThinkKit prompt for December 26: Draw a self portrait. Get as abstract or as real as you like.

All I had was a pen and a notebook. I'd probably have put in a rainbow or something if I'd had colors. Apparently my inner self is a freaky bobble-head. Also, I don't know if it helps with anything, but I had "Creep" by Radiohead stuck in my head the whole time.


No comments:

Post a Comment