1) Stop being mean to my body to get to a certain size, feed it good healthy things and exercise 'cause I love it and want to care for it.
2) Stop tearing down women's bodies/clothing, or being jealous, in my head or out loud. Be positive toward myself and other women.
3) stop using ableist language like 'retarded' and 'lame.'
4) write at least 15 minutes daily.
5) become more minimalist in my ownership and consumption. Spend my time and money on doing things, not owning things.
And finally... get moved to Indianapolis or another mid-to-large city, and into a job where I can pay the bills comfortably AND not be underutilized and/or bored!