Thursday, May 15, 2014

I wrote a thing about #FightForSmall!

My write-up on Fight For Small's launch party is live at the TechPoint blog.
Although I work in customer service and marketing, I’m also a social justice activist. That’s probably why the word “fight” drew me to the #FightForSmall launch party.
That’s not an understatement. Hoosier businesses have a fight on our hands. In an evolve-or-die world, 53 percent of Hoosier small businesses do not even have a website. “This keeps me up at night,” said Jayson Manship, lead nerd of inSourceCode, one of the nation's leading WordPress development shops. Small businesses are the real job creators in the state, national, and global economy. We owe ourselves use of the best tools available.  Click to read the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment